- What's going on in the district
- Discussion of what goes where in regards to digital materials and resources
- Viewing of possible curriculum and PD space.
Spent 11am-2pm at Hudson.
- Shared MAP data
- Heard AMAZING conversation about racism, immigration, and jobs in a 5th grade social studies lesson.
- Played boggle with some 1st graders
- had a few informal chat
- Watched a slideshow and looked at pictures with a group of 2nd graders using pictures THEY took from their trip to Litzinger Road Ecology Center
Went back to my office worked on:
- Sending thank you e-mails
- Writing this post :-)
- Answering emails
- Scheduling the vertical team for science
- Set up time to meet with Sangari Ed: http://sangariglobaled.com/
- Found some really good resources for Edtech: http://www.themobilenative.org/2012/07/recent-mobile-learning-findings.html
Ended the day at Hixson for the 8th grade SS meeting, agenda included:
- Shared this blog, CnI server, full day curriculum and goals for the year
- Plan full day (requesting two need to find support for extra day)