Drove over the Edgar road.
- Organized and collected folders for meeting
- Made sign-in for meeting via google form
- Dropped in a couple classrooms here at Edgar road
- Saw Number mapping in 5th grade
- Communities "my family"in kindergarten
- Reading stations in kindergarten
- Book fair fun in first grade
- Dragged resources gathered from flash drives and off of school center and organized them on the server (as best I could) this took forever....
Science facilitator meeting at WG Board room starting at 3:30.
Email to the facilitators:
Tonight's conversation was centered around the theme of "dropping a pin on a map." Knowing where we are, what we do will help us figure out how to move forward.
Tonight we shared the excitement of THE SERVER! Log on today, add stuff, copy stuff, collaborate, e-mail each other about cool lessons you find. This will revolutionize how we teach our units. Very exciting!
We looked at the board approved curriculum (2006), the Missouri (2008) GLE's and took a peek at the Next Generation standards (2013ish).
The bulk of our time was centered around writing learning goals for the units we teach. Will will continue working on this over the next couple months.
All resources used during our meeting are located here, take a peek: http://goo.gl/Up1Cn
Let's keep the momentum PRIOR to our next meeting do some of these:
1. Add resources to the server :-)
2. Share how to log to the server with your building mates
3. As you are teaching, when you are thinking about learning goals, add them to our learning goal document we started: http://goo.gl/R3ATr
4. email someone using your grade level e-mail distribution lists already set up in outlook about a lesson of file you found on the server!
See you Nov. 28th in the board room!