Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3 NGSS, Acceleration, PDC, Strategic Planning

Started the day setting up and preparing for a Next Generation Science Standard Workshop


Took notes on the day: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/document/d/1cN3XHLnuRvCAhA1EgrBQnR4KToNNVX0o-7_sTMsAT4Y/edit



Science Standards in Practice Handout HERE

Science and Engineering Dimensions Handout HERE


Went back to Edgar Rd.

At 1:30 I arrived at Clark.  From 1:45 - 2:30 I spent time with a student seeking to be accelerated a grade level.  I administered a Social studies diagnostic for a student seeking advancement.

At 3:00 I arrived over at Central office for the PDC meeting.  Agenda included:
  • Read a grant
  • Watched a video:


At 5:30 I attended the Strategic Planning Meeting for Mission/Visionin for the district.  Agenda included:
  • discussion of Mission and Vision
  • 2 trials of attempts of mission and vision
  • likes and not like

No comments:

Post a Comment