Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/11 Edgar Road, Hixson, WGHS, Steger

Started the day reflecting on Chapter 7 of Marzano's Art and Science of Teaching.  I revieded my blog post: http://coachinandout.blogspot.com/2012/12/check-yoself-before-you-wreck-yourself.html then attended Edgar Road's Chapter 7 Staff Development.

Afterwords I went over to Hixson to meet with the Hixson tech department to discuss the curation process and what role he's comfortable playing or placing input.  Their ideas and skill are invaluable to this process.

I then met with the 8th grade Social Studies department chair about Thursday's after-school meeting.

I then went over the WGHS to scan the 764 page DBQ for World History Binder.

Afterwords headed back to Edgar Road.  Packed up all materials for the next three days of meetings.

Prepped for 6th grade World Studies Meeting and went over to Steger for the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment