Friday, December 7, 2012

12/7 CO, 2nd and 3rd year Teacher Training

Started the day stopping by Edgar Road to pick up snacks, drinks, and my book for the 2nd and 3rd year teacher training meeting.

I then went over to central office.  I made copes of the chapter for anyone who needs it during the 2nd and 3rd year teacher training.

I then attended the Coordinator meeting.  Agenda included a check in from all areas and a conversation that included an "unpacking"of an ELA CCSS standard.  Really cool the work of unpacking and how much overlap there is from CCSS ELA and Social Studies.

After the coordinator meeting I stuck around to meet with the CNI superintendant to discuss the next phase of the resource adoption process.

I then set up and prepared for the 2nd and 3rd year teacher meeting.

WIth help we facilitate the 2nd and 3rd year teacher training where we used this presentation to facilitate the reading of Chapter 3 from "Never work harder than your students."

Also during the workshop teachers Jigsawed the chapter and created this resource to demonstrate understanding and facilitate discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment