Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5 Day at Edgar Road, SS vertical Team

Today I spent the day in classrooms at Edgar Road.  I got a chance to work one on one with teachers and see many fun and exciting lessons.

Highlights of the day were:  Working on proficiency scales, discussing 20% time and spending time with a great kindergarten class.

Did you know you can just cut a pumpkin, put in some dirt and grow some plants....



I was also able to complete work for my Online PBLU class: Showcasing student work

I listened to the Teachercast Podcast on Digital Footprint to prepare for presentation at METC.

I also prepared for the Social Studies Vertical team and facilitator meeting by copying resources for the day.  Notes for the day posted here: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/document/d/1wKbI9yozMU8PAGQiPcUpEWzp1napdPO1QseIWtGni6Q/edit#heading=h.vbd8videssa3

No comments:

Post a Comment