- Acquired 5th grade social studies book for 5th grade learning goal work.
- replied to emails
- Worked on Science Learning goals
- Reviewed Missouri Unit Resources for 4th grade at Edgar Road.
At 9:30 went over to Hixson for 7th grade team meeting. Discussed:
Stephanie discussed the gifted program's emphasis on process skills...
Discussed the need to preassess...
- Use summative at beginning
- Divide the assessment up into pieces give pieces
Cannot guess as a pre assessment look for more constructed response
Fear of more work kids often don't want more work and can see this as more work
Tuesday or Wednesday after school could be a help session.
Science fair option to enrich curriculum
I went back to the office to work on: .
- Missouri's part in National History Day: http://mo.nhd.org/curriculum.htm
- Prepped and read resources for Missouri Unit in 4th grade
- Reserved Tweet-up space for Edcamp
- Completed my first assignment for PBLU.org
- Watched youtube video and did another assignment for PBLU.org: http://youtu.be/pBWd8JMwmRU
- Acquainted myself with the 5th grade resource FROM 1997!!!!!
- Worked on 5th grade Learning goals for SS
- Worked on Lesson Design Evaluation tool
- Finalized Presentation for Nov. 6th
- Read Article on Activity Matters for Middle School Students