I then attended the 4th grade team meeting where we planned Rock and Minerals, and discussed quickly the upcoming Missouri Unit.
I then went to lunch with Mary Ann to discuss materials, supplies, and progress with the Elementary Kits.
Afterwords I dropped off a binder to Avery and headed over to Steger. I met with the Math Coordinator to discuss creating an assessment for a student seeking promotion above 2nd grade to 3rd.
Chatted with Noah Stout about helping with EdcampSTL
Afterwords I went back to Edgar road to complete:
- Hixson Resource Eval
- Emailed out sustainability resource for the Land Lab
- Worked on order of a map for a Kindergarten classroom
- Worked on my Project Based Learning Cetrtification
- Watched Video: How to assess Critical Thinking
- Completed Assessing Critical Thinking reflection
- Watched Webinar on Assessing Critical Thinking
- Laid out plans for eMINTS teachers to progress on adding TILS resource to Social Studies and Next Generation Standards
- Reflected on 8th grade SS curriculum workshop day
- Started cleaning up 8th grade assessments and resources created at our full day staff development