Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11/21 Edgar Road, Math Facilitator

Started the day today opening up twitter account for the building Principal at Edgar Road

I then attended the 4th grade team meeting where we planned Rock and Minerals, and discussed quickly the upcoming Missouri Unit.

I then went to lunch with Mary Ann to discuss materials, supplies, and progress with the Elementary Kits.

Afterwords I dropped off a binder to Avery and headed over to Steger.  I met with the Math Coordinator to discuss creating an assessment for a student seeking promotion above 2nd grade to 3rd.

Chatted with Noah Stout about helping with EdcampSTL

Afterwords I went back to Edgar road to complete:

  • Hixson Resource Eval
  • Emailed out sustainability resource for the Land Lab
  • Worked on order of a map for a Kindergarten classroom
  • Worked on my Project Based Learning Cetrtification
  • Laid out plans for eMINTS teachers to progress on adding TILS resource to Social Studies and Next Generation Standards
  • Reflected on 8th grade SS curriculum workshop day
  • Started cleaning up 8th grade assessments and resources created at our full day staff development


No comments:

Post a Comment