Took the binder to WGHS when I figured out where the copy center was and what it did. I then scanned the binder and placed the PDF on the server.
I worked at Central office for a while on the Next generation Science standards:
- GO here: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/file/d/0B2myX1fkAsIBWHVubURvQVY0VTg/edit
- Created this to start getting an idea of where topics might fall:
Searched Everywhere for the "new" first draft of the Social Studies standards called C3: College, Career and Civic Life Standards.
- Found this from oklahoma: http://ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/C3-SocialStudies.pdf
Sent reminder for Science facilitators
Emailed teachers at Avery that wanted a globe
Wrote thank you cards for 8th grade Social Studies curriculum work day
Sent e-mail invitation for WASHU workshop on Dec 8th
At the end of the day went over to Hixson to participate in Science and Social studies meeting for 7th grade.
- 7th grade SS worked on their study guide
- 7th grade science
- Discussed survey results
- Discussed secondary checklist
- Next steps:
- iBooks Author on 11/27
- working on topic list