Started the day with a check in, What's up, What's new?
Reviewed Work from 8/29 Grade Level Meeting
Reviewed timeline to implementation
Review Learning Goals and Clarified content in the unit
Added to/edited this:
Discussed common assessments
Reviewed future meetings....
- Prepping for Camp Wyman
- Working on lab activities and projects for the Space Systems unit
- Gravity Learning Target
- All 7th grade pumpkin competition
- calculate mass, density, diameter, circumference
- estimate drop time
- inter-team competition format
- Placed new standards, not yet placed, into the appropriate unit and Learning Goal.
- Researched “red-shift” and where it fits into instructional sequence.
- Working on project ideas specifically audience and community partners