Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9/16 ERS

Started the day meeting with Janel from Frienedy.

Headed over to Edgar Road to attend 3rd and 4th grade team meetings.

I then walked around the school saying good morning to classrooms.

Played some Math games with 1st grade.

Attended 1st grade team meeting.

Had lunch with students in the cafeteria.  I learned there that Dr. McGee sounds a lot like "Steve" so kids were calling me "steve."

Conversation with Channel One representative.

Until the end of the month, Channel one has a subscription for 7$ a student/year through the 30th of September.

Ordered Missouri Books for 5th grade teachers.

Tested out "MY MAPS" in google maps as a possible place for students to create projects learning about Missouri.  Here's what I tried out: https://goo.gl/maps/XX2jQ

Shared my calendar for next week.

Office: ERS
ERS: 80
CC: 20


No comments:

Post a Comment