Emailed Avery Schedule for tomorrow's coordinator day: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/document/d/1Djd60OizTYFooiCBhz8TZAnCF11RRSZVpF7pBoaMag4/edit
Planned 6th grade Science after school meeting, made copies and agenda
Created and submitted POs for Summer Purchases.
Met with district facilities coordinator re: Plans for EdcampSTL
Added resources to my PBLU.org Course on Creating a Project Calendar
- Watched video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi1zVXo6sQc&feature=youtu.be
- And How to make a project Calendar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6DAKT_Kvo&feature=youtu.be
- Completed Project calendar
- Completed reflection over the calendar
- Submitted work via Edmodo
Wrote this blog post on #Balance: http://coachinandout.blogspot.com/2013/01/hows-your-balance.html
Set up meeting with Social Studies Coordinator at Parkway
Called Missouri Botanical Garder to learn more about Foodology.
Finalized EdcampSTL evaluation
Met with Library/Technology Coordinator to learn about how to access the catalog and how to search for materials in the Social studies kits.
Emailed SS facilitators to update them about the SS kits in every library (or missing from a library)
Emailed 5th grade Chemical Interactions team about 1st draft of student packet.
Went over to Steger for a 6th grade Science team meeting: