Here is the presentation I used to highlight some of the key searching features.
Afterwords I went back to Edgar road. I had tons of boxes and mail to go through.
I called a Tim to move over boxes from Edgar Road to Hixson for the Resource Selection Process.
I spoke with Dennis about Installing a Map rail at Bristol and met with him to get the map rail
I answers emails and went through my mailbox stack.
Science Fair page as disappeared and called Pat to find a solution to putting it back.
At 12:30 I met with CPO science rep Jessica Herman. We discussed CPO science philosophy and where we are in our process here in Webster.
At 2pm I met with the health curriculum coordinator and Asst Supt. of CnI to discuss the Health curriculum and it's role in the Science classroom. Discussed:
- WG health curriculum: http://www.webster.k12.mo.us/files/_hEC2s_/ef66b421a78387c03745a49013852ec4/HealthCurric.pdf
- Mo state Health GLEs: http://dese.mo.gov/divimprove/curriculum/GLE/documents/cur-health-gle-0507.pdf
- Discussed meeting to determine what is already taught where in grades 6-8
- Discussed who needed to be in the room to discuss this
- Plan future meetings with Health curriculum coordinator, science coordinator, and other leaders.