Monday, January 7, 2013

1/6 Coordinator, Edgar, Hixson, CO

Started the day with a coordinator meeting planning the New teacher training session
As a result I sent out an agenda and began taking order for lunch.

I checked in on a first year teacher to see if she needed help video taping herself for the lesson.

Planned the 1/18 session for science.
Sent out EdcampSTL district email

Sent out EdcampSTL email to Bill G

Emailed sandy D about Cech

I prepped and made copies for world studies meeting for tomorrow

I submitted a maintenance order for Bristol for a map and map rail.

Then I went over to Hixson to meet with "the Jasons."  We discussed the checklist for EdcampSTL.

I stopped by the HS to say Happy new year to TLC

I then attended a webinar at Central Office for BYOC.

Afterwords I met with Adrienne collins in regards to finalizing items for edcampSTL

No comments:

Post a Comment