- how to process with teachers
- how to read
- We then set up a wiki to record our thinking: http://ngssreview.wikispaces.com/
After I decided to take the idea of a wiki and set up a google presentation for our work here in Webster.
I then prepped for tomorrow's collaborative reading
- I made copies of the pdf survey
- I separated the copies
- I created a handout for the rating system
I then went over to Hixson for the 7th grade Social Studies meeting.
- We planned a second curriculum work day
- We revised an assessment we made and discussed how we could break it up into parts.
I went home after words to:
- complete the google doc for the NGSS collaborative reading
- Plan in detail the science facilitator meeting
- Plan in detail the social studies facilitator meeting
- Email about getting into schools
- Send reminder to social studies facilitators
- Send email regarding using sound system in the auditorium for edcamp