Rest of the day was an "Office day" to accomplish tasks on the rememberthemilk to do list.
- Got my picture taken for picture day!
- Spoke with Mike about installing an outlet in the science kit store room.
- Finalized inventory of materials for:
- Science: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agz1J6fj2c9rdFlXVDktMV85eFhWS3l0Q3VxM2VZOVE#gid=0
- Social Studies: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agz1J6fj2c9rdGh3ZUVjTmgwVnEwMms3NW1jOEl4elE
- Wrote Blog post for Chapter 5 of Art and Science of Teaching
- Completed worksheet for Chapter 5: Professional Development Module
- Read article on NCSS
- Logged in to DESE examined the Model Curriculum documents
- Downloaded Next Generation Science Standards and converted to epub to read on the go.
- Researched Google Certification:
- Watched video on Dropmark
- Investigated Goggle Teacher Academy submissions
- Set up polleverywhere to get feedback on kits
- Set up wiffiti for SS kits
- Finished Grade Level meeting plan (I'm sure it will change)
Where a car can't go: Google Mapping in distance lands...
4:00 LMT meeting at Central Office