The agenda included:
- Sorting activity for goal/standards
- Gifted ed announcements
- Technology integration standards
- Science and Social studies planning, listening and gathering
A document for our teachers to collaborate around while attending the session is found here.
Science/Social Studies activities included the following:
- Began sign up for Facilitators for Science/Social Studies
- Determined what items needed to STOP/start/IMPROVE
- Also discussed and agreed on what items were coming up, of immediate importance and need to be reviewed here.
After school attended an 8th grade science meeting at Hixson Middle school.
- Looked over GLE's
- Discussed Chemistry Learning Goals
- Broad learning goal vs. Specific Learning goal
- Combined learning goals for Chemistry and Heat
- Discussed creating broad learning goals using the question: "SO WHAT?!"