Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/27 - Office hours, Blog post, Steger and Hixson

Started the day off at the office I needed finish my blog post on chapter 2 of Art and Science of teaching. Posted here.

I also added a reflection from Chapter 2 of Never work harder than your students.  Posted here.

During office hours I worked on:

  • Ironing out facilitators for Science and Social studies
  • Scheduling dates to use the board room for our meeting
  • Prepared packets for MAP presentations with Steger and 7th grade science.
  • Fixed a Smart board
Stopped by Central office to make copies, print documents for MAP meetings.

After I headed over the Steger.  From there I attended a Webinar on "Powersearching with Google."

At 12:30 I watched and helped Mr. Melanson's lesson using oobleck (i love that stuff).






I stayed at Steger through the end of the day getting to see some grammar lessons during their fun A.E. period.  There were some very fun "Madlibs" and grammar lessons.

At 3:30 I arrived at Hixson for the 7th grade science department meeting.  Agenda included:

  • Presentation of MAP data
  • Discussed Action plan


No comments:

Post a Comment