Friday, October 11, 2013

10/10 WGHS

Started the day on a walk around with an Assistant principal.  We walking through a business class, and two social studies classes.  We discussed what we saw and the elements of Marzano's strategies throughout lessons.

I worked on DRAFT 2 of Social Studies 2nd grade Learning goals and proficiency scales

I started to work on who teachers science/social studies and when for the elementary schools.  This led me to also look at time spent per day, week and year on either science or social studies. I also investigated that there are 36 weeks in a school year.

I started a protocol to review our draft learning goals.

I finalized prep for new teacher workshop on 11/11.  Here's the presentation I used: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/presentation/d/1k3YPQ6RaLCZObsmRzSSY91nODVI7dsQSOColTMthdCU/edit#slide=id.p


No comments:

Post a Comment