Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/6 Hudson


Started the day at a planning meeting for a future vertical teaming workshop with Hudson teachers.

Here are the notes form our meeting: https://docs.google.com/a/wgcloud.org/document/d/19DGPsBKnZ9HRBIjCvF0IPQIihGH_j6LHz7LrmZwV320/edit#heading=h.7mxn5qmhssjt

I then went into first grade where they were drawing pictures and labeling emotions for social studies time.




Discussed what to do with FAST plants that don't grow...






I then became Meriwether Lewis for the 4th grade TIME TRAVELER.  Don't I look good!?!

I watched some science in 5th grade and played a Math game.

I had lunch with the principal for principal's day! YES!

I called to get numbers on a bus from First Student.  I called bob at 965.6130


Each bus is $39.53 per hour.

I think we will need four buses (2 for each team)

I am projecting 2 hours plus .5 travel = 2.5 hours 

2.5 hours x 4 buses x $39.53 = $395.30


I then watched 3rd grade rock some "FORCES"



I had some free time in Kindergarten where I almost got lice from a pair of headphones!  I then sang songs and had fun with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment