Then headed over to WGHS to work with 2nd grade social Studies curriculum work.
Some of the highlights from today are:
- Make available learning goals into I can statements- make them more specific to the unit.
- Work on Global Connections to create lessons
- Created a BRIDGE unit to help students transition from Native Americans to World Cultures - who are you, what's your heritage
- List of consumables for each unit
- Purchased copies of Coming to America by Betsy Maestro to supplement items already at schools
- Added google drive folder of resources to THE HUB
At 1pm I went over to Bristol to work on the resources that were delivered to schools.
At times throughout the day I checked in with the Kindergarten Teachers that were working in WGHS 324.