Thursday, January 8, 2015

1/8 Avery, Coordinators, ERS

Started the day at Avery Elementary.  Walked around talking with teachers.

2nd grade started their world studies unit and received their passports:


I met with a student to review science materials to assess grade level knowledge in relationship to acceleration.

I met with a teacher to discuss how to use twitter.

I met with the building principal.

Afterwords I headed over to meet with the curriculum coordinator for Math and ELA.  We discussed the upcoming SSLC/MARC meeting and planned the 1/29 new teacher meeting.  Handout found here.

Then went over to Edgar Road.  I checked in with classrooms and teachers.  I followed up on a couple issues, answered emails and assisted with dismissal.

I began authoring the evaluation of student performance for gifted acceleration regarding science.

No comments:

Post a Comment